The Vampire Diaries Cast Social Photobooth at Comic-Con 2014
Dylan Sprayberry being a little cute weirdo
SUPPORT TEEN WOLF!
Okay y’all listen up. I heard that some of our fandom are participating in a blackout, meaning they’re planning on not watching the show tonight because they’re mad at the cast.
Now, I can’t probably can’t change their opinions but maybe you can. Not watching Teen Wolf not only hurts the cast, but hundreds of people you never hear about behind the scenes could very well lose their jobs if Teen Wolf ended. Innocent people with families and children to care for could lose their jobs because of this blackout.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Tweet about the episode using the proper tags or tagging MTV
- Get your friends and family to watch! Even if you can’t watch the show tonight, just turning your channel to MTV and letting it play can help.
- Get your followers to watch/tweet/ or support the show!
- Spread the word!
We are a fandom. We were all brought together by this show. Lets show our support for not only the cast and characters, but the amazing people behind the scenes as well by ending this blackout.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: